I would use the first click testing for my mobile app. I found that this would be the most useful given the type of product an app is. First click also has a high completion rate compared to the sorting test (91% for the first click and 81% for the sorting) and is more relevant, given that users wouldn’t need to navigate so many tabs. It would provide more of a “where would they first go to look for this particular page/item” so that I would be able to tell if an icon or tab needs to get moved or changed. Given the median time of 1 minute 35 seconds, I would also be able to conduct more tests per day/session vs the other two, potentially allowing me to get more data about how users are using the app. A good example question/task would be “find your user profile page” and then I could see if they clicked on the home icon, I would then be able to change either the layout or icon presentation to better convey the idea that “this is the home page and this is your user page”. Given that this is an app meant to reduce the amount of time a pilot has to spend on the ground, it would also be helpful to know exactly how long they spent on each screen of the app, if I found that one page is often needing more time than the others, I could better optimize that page so that the information they want can more quickly be found.